Sunday, April 19, 2015

San San BB Cream Review

Hi everyone! I wanted to do a simple review since this is my first ever blogpost. Being a teenager, you can't help but be self-conscious about you physical appearance. So today, I will be reviewing the Hortaleza M.D San San BB Cream. :)


This product can be found in all HBC stores nationwide for just the price of 150 pesos. The packaging looks sleek and it's something that I would buy instantly in shops. And it's very convenient because it includes a pump. I've had this product for a while that's why it's a tad bit dirty. 


This is the first ever BB cream I've tried that has a thick consistency. Although thick, it is creamy and blendable. As you can see below, I have some blemishes on my forehead, nose, and cheeks. 
Make up free face
                                                              w/ San San BB Cream

Pros:
  • very affordable
  • scent isn't too strong
  • blendable
  • perfect for people who have dry skin

Cons:
  • there are only 2 shades to choose from
  • shade is too light for my skin tone
  • my skin oiled up after 3 hours
  • needs frequent touch ups with powder
Overall Verdict
I would rate this product 3.5/5. The cream settled on my dry patches around my nose. I just wish for a larger range of shades. When I first used this, I noticed a dewy finish. But the more I used it, I noticed a more satin finish. I would recommend this product for starters. Not the best BB Cream in the market but it's worth giving it a try. I hope this review helped you out. Until the next blogpost ;)

                                                   Twinkle :)) x                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment